Friday, July 15, 2011

The Troubles of the Day Took My Breath Away

DSC00135_2

DSC00141_2

Lacoste polo, Joe's Jeans in Muse cut, sandals from The Walking Company, leather cuff by Motif 56

Do you like singer Annie Lennox? She's one of my favorites, and sang "The Saddest Song I've Got", which I quoted in my post title. Sometimes you just have those days where you see and feel a lot of sadness. I'm mostly sad because Oliver is going to be living outside, and next week we'll be in another heat wave. In any case, this zealous blonde has to depend on God for strength and hope.

On the up side, my nails are looking a lot better, so I'll have to break out the polish this weekend. Have a peaceful one, my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add to the conversation! I'd love to hear from you.