Tuesday, January 7, 2020

New Year, New in Pink

Hello! The new year brings a new camera for me (and a tripod!) so I hope to be posting more this year than I have been.

To start off, here are some new items in my wardrobe. This cashmere sweater is almost too cropped for me, it's a little unflattering around the stomach. But I love the color and that is what's flattering about it! 

These jeans are from AG, they are the "Mari" high-rise. Gotta wear a high-rise pant with a cropped top! These are my favorite jeans right now.

I hope you all have had a great start to 2020 and that your year is filled with beauty and light.



Vince Shrunken Mockneck cashmere sweater, AG Mari high-rise jeans, Salvatore Ferragamo cap-toe heels, necklace from Etsy



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add to the conversation! I'd love to hear from you.