Tuesday, July 9, 2013

A Club Monaco Kind of Day

DSC01035_2

DSC01038_2

sweater and skirt from Club Monaco, necklace from Anthropologie, Swatch watch, vintage white plastic bracelet, Circa Joan & David kitten heels

If there is one store I love the most, that I could buy the entire store and wear everything in it for the rest of my life, it would be Club Monaco. It is just my style and is perfect for office attire. When leaving Nordstroms and TJ Maxx empty-handed, I usually head for CM's website. Their items are so much more unique and edgy than J. Crew, and I feel like it's my little secret store that no one else knows about.

Here is a silk skirt with a gathered front tie and paperbag waist. It needed a short top, so my new CM sweater really fit the bill. Awesomeness.

I just bought some fab shoes off eBay so look for some shoe posts in the next week or so!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add to the conversation! I'd love to hear from you.