Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Ready for Fall with The Most Beautiful Blouse in the World

DSC01192_sm

DSC01193_sm 

DSC01196_sm

blouse from LOFT, Calvin Klein skirt, slingbacks from Ann Taylor, Decree watch (thanks Mom!), Pucci sunglasses

I have found the top top, the best blouse, the most sublime shell, and I am so excited to share it with you. This silky top is perfect in every way: I love the modern scarf print, the flowy cut, the V-yoke (not too low-cut), the fresh fall colors. Who can stop me from wearing it every day this autumn? No one.

3 comments:

  1. wow, this blouse is so gorgeous on you!! i love the print and it really is perfect for Fall.

    cute & little

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colour combination of the top as well as the cut. Cute outfit. Thanks for posting and feel free to drop by me too anytime.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, perfect blouse for fall! Love the color pallet and print, and I'm glad you can enjoy it now, unlayered.
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete

Please add to the conversation! I'd love to hear from you.