Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Warm Grey on a Hot Day

DSC01230_2

t-shirt from Club Monaco, open-knit vest from Express, floral jeans by Free People, necklace from Anthropologie, Nixon watch, ChloƩ heels

A 100-degree day and I don't care! I'm wearing a long sweater, high heels and skinny denim to work. This outfit is from last Friday, before I chopped my hair off and before the fabulous weekend. I love neutral, tone-on-tone looks, don't you?

As the summer lingers on, I am at the end of new outfits I can pull together to show on the blog. Sometime this month I will take my fall/winter clothes out of storage and begin the transition. I have some exciting purchases to showcase in the next two weeks and beyond, so please come back and visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add to the conversation! I'd love to hear from you.