Monday, January 10, 2011

Paper Bag Pants and an Award

black blazer by Sandra Angelozzi, grey Nightmare Before Christmas t-shirt (turned inside out), paper bag pants by Madewell, Calvin Klein suede booties

Am I possibly in style enough to own something featured today on Who What Wear's January Picks? There are those paper bag pants I love so much. And I have to say, I have a white cable knit sweater similar to the one they feature too.

I was honored to be receive a Stylish Blogger Award from Styrch at her blog Pretty In Dayton. I have to tell you seven things about myself, so here goes:

1. I grew up a very picky eater, and rarely ate veggies or fruits. Until I met my husband. He has helped me expand my tastes. I even like broccoli, spinach, peas, and
edamame now!

2. My dream vacation is to visit Jerusalem. I would love to breathe the air and feel the climate that Jesus lived in!

3. I love horror movies. Especially ones with zombies.

4. I am a graphic designer by day.

5. I walked down the aisle to the music "Princess Leia's Theme" by John Williams.

6. If I won the lottery (which I don't even play, so it's pretty impossible) I would open a no-kill cat shelter.

7. My favorite book of the Bible is Isaiah. And chapter 8 of Romans is simply amazing. There is so much there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add to the conversation! I'd love to hear from you.