Monday, September 26, 2011

Mid-length Skirt and Vintage

DSC_0231-38_2

cashmere sweater by Sutton Studio, unknown printed top, vintage grey mid-length skirt, Fitzwell pumps, Dooney & Bourke handbag, Zoya Irene nail polish

Ah, a refreshing change of scenery for an outfit post! Special thanks to my talented friend Divya who shot me in the park! 

This outfit has two vintage pieces: this old skirt from my mom's closet, that happens to be on-trend with the 3/4 length skirts this season, and this cashmere sweater that I got for $15 at a local high-end thrift shop. Sutton Studio is a Bloomindales brand, and this sweater looks brand-new, no hints of pilling or pulls. It's not the most slimming item I own, but I really love it; expect to see more of it this Fall!


2 comments:

Please add to the conversation! I'd love to hear from you.