Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Missoni for Target Score!

DSC00356_2

DSC00355_2

DSC00357_2

blouse by Missoni for Target,  skirt from Anthropologie, Rosegold olive suede booties, OPI You Don't Know Jacques nail polish

I am feeling incredibly lucky, my friends. After hearing all day yesterday about the Target web site being down and all the stores being sold out of Missoni, due to eBayers Gone Wild, I had given up in my heart on scoring this blouse. I saw it online and it was the one thing I wanted, along with some Missoni tights. 

I half-heartedly, just-in-case, went to Target after work and my workout, getting there around 6:00pm. I was shocked to find a very, very few clothing items still left, most of it for kids. I saw the blouse I wanted, there were two left, a Small and an XL. I took the Small to the dressing room and it fit perfectly. I'm especially excited that the sleeves are not too long, they fall just at my wrists. I carried some tights along with me for a while, intending on buying them, but after looking at them, they're just too weird for me to wear to work.

A perfect First Fall Outfit, I love love the colors in this and it will enhance so many pieces in my wardrobe.

Did you score any Missoni from Target, my friends?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add to the conversation! I'd love to hear from you.