Friday, November 11, 2011

My Favorite T-Shirt Brands

DSC00489_2

grey heather t-shirt by Vince, cardigan by Charter Club, Logan straight-leg pants from Banana Republic, Cole Haan Miranda heels, Zoya Kalista nail polish

Let's talk t-shirts! I have quite a few, with Star Wars, PowerPuff Girls, and rock icons on them. But as a layering basic for work, I need some plain colored ones.

I haven't tried every brand, but here are my tried-and-true favorites. 

1. Vince. If I had my choice, and price wasn't an issue, I'd buy Vince all the time. So soft, the perfect weight, the perfect stretch. Size Small is too tight across my chest (!) so I always get Medium. These pricey tees (in the neighborhood of $60) can be had for less on eBay, on sale at Shopbop, or for $25 at a TJ Maxx with a Runway section.

2. Splendid. I love these t-shirts. Long-sleeve items run a little too long for my arms, but these are great quality, and less expensive than Vince. Runs true-to-size.

3. Michael Stars. I have a long-sleeve Michael Stars t-shirt that I've had for about eight years, and it still looks brand-new, no holes, no pilling. These only come in one size, which they call One Size Fits Most.

Do you have t-shirts you swear by, my friends?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add to the conversation! I'd love to hear from you.