Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Newly Rescued Kitten


After church on Sunday, one of our friends told me he had found a kitten that morning at the bus stop, and brought her on the bus to church. Of course, I had to take her home! She is friendly, gentle and playful. We got her cleaned up and am looking for a home for her. We have a couple of leads. The cool thing about this kitten: she has 6 toes on each paw! So her feet look gigantic! We were calling her "Six" but now are calling her "Trixie." We watched Speed Racer last night.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, my goodness, what a cutie! My husband and I will be getting another cat soon - we've done SPCA kittens both times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's the way to go! So many kitties that need homes.

    ReplyDelete

Please add to the conversation! I'd love to hear from you.