Tuesday, March 29, 2011

My Essential Earrings, Part 1

Lately I have been looking in my jewelry box and feeling like I don’t have many good earrings to wear. I am looking for brown earrings, and coral earrings, and dangly gold earrings, and I just don’t have any.

It gave me the idea to talk about this topic here, to identify my essential earrings, both those I already have, and those I want to get!


The stainless steel stud earring
I love wearing these when my hair is pulled back. They are big and professional-looking, and are some of my favorites!

DSC00756_2


The pearl earring
Whether it’s a pearl stud or a dangly earring, pearls aren’t just for weddings! I love the look of a black or chocolate pearl too.

DSC00760_2

Tune in tomorrow for more essential earrings!

1 comment:

  1. So looking forward to this series. My silver ball studs and pearls (both studs and drops) are my major essentials, too!

    ReplyDelete

Please add to the conversation! I'd love to hear from you.