Monday, April 25, 2011

My New Oxford Flats

068


067

We have camera! Well, sort of. These are taken with my husband's iPhone, we're still working on getting a real working camera after I dropped and broke it. We should be back to our regular outfit posts by the end of this week.

I won these Matisse Gregor oxfords from the excellent blog A Girl's Guide to Shoes. They are a little bit pointy, made of a woven fabric, and are cream or natural-colored. They make my tiny feet look a bit longer, which is a good thing.
Have a wonderful day, my friends!

4 comments:

  1. those look really comfortable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. dawn from the alternative wife won the giveaway :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet shoes! Good flat are hard to find, but I just adore these!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by my blog! The giveaway is running until Saturday and I will announce the winner on monday May 2nd. I realized yesterday that I put the wrong dates in my post.

    ReplyDelete

Please add to the conversation! I'd love to hear from you.