Tuesday, June 7, 2011

eBay Guilt Followup

DSC00016_2

DSC00014_2

Joe's Jeans The Pant, t-shirt from Banana Republic, blazer from New York & Co., Eric Michael espadrilles, necklace from Tahiti

A couple of weeks ago I posted about these Joe’s Jeans cargo pants I bought, new with tags, on eBay for $12.99. I was feeling guilty because they seemed to have a out-of-style relaxed cut, seemed to be out-of-season because they are a knit pant, and seemed to be too casual to wear to work. This is all before they arrived in the mail.

Well I am happy to report that they are in fact a skinny cargo. Also, I have been wearing them to work even though the fabric dictates them to be an early Spring or Fall pant. When I wear them with a heel and a jacket or button-up shirt, they seem office appropriate. So, in general I am pretty happy with them, I had been looking for a grey pant for the summer. Of course, then my friend gave me a pair of lighter-grey summer pants, but that’s a topic for another outfit post!

2 comments:

  1. You look awesome! And I love the pairing with the coral blazer. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look fantastic and I love how you dressed them up with the cute jacket:) Happy Tuesday, my dear
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete

Please add to the conversation! I'd love to hear from you.