Tuesday, June 14, 2011

It's My 1 Year Blogiversary!

1_YEar

Yes, today is the day! Here's a 1-year recap:

- my most-commented outfit post was post was this one
- my most-commented humor post was Nordstrom Rack vs. TJ Maxx
- my personal favorite, and the reason I started this blog, was this spiritual post

- my most faithful commenters are Styrch, Cafe Fashionista, Couture Carrie, Angeline, and Jessie. Thanks girls, you really encourage and inspire me!

You know, some women celebrating their one year blogiversary have attracted hundreds of followers, have become really involved in the blogging community, and are very successful in my eyes. Though I have not accomplished these things, I still enjoy blogging and will continue. I love being a tiny part of the community, and over all, staying true to my God and myself. Thanks to everyone who has read it over the past year. My friends, I hope it has encouraged you and maybe even made you laugh.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations!! I'm glad you will continue blogging...I enjoy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yippee! Congratulations! (Don't forget to visit my £100 ASOS Voucher giveaway!)

    x
    www.lostinthehaze.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Angeline, you are one of my faithful commenters too! I added you to the list above. :)

    Thanks Jo, I checked out your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Please add to the conversation! I'd love to hear from you.