Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Flyaway Tops

DSC00040_2

DSC00038_2

sleeveless blouse by Vivienne Vivienne Tam (via Ideeli), blazer from Ann Taylor, pants from LOFT, Enzo Angiolini heels, necklace by Elephant Heart jewelry

Check out my new top! It's one of those blouses with a flyaway or A-line cut, getting wider at the bottom. Not always flattering, but it looks modern. I have a Free People top that is cut the same way. I have a few new purchases lately, so be sure to come back and see what I got, my friends!

1 comment:

  1. I'm loving flyaway tops right now, too! I agree with you that they're not always flattering (I think I grimaced at myself in the mirror yesterday when I wore one but it was so comfy I didn't care), but I loooove the colors and print of your top!

    ReplyDelete

Please add to the conversation! I'd love to hear from you.