Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Inspired by DKNY

DSC00099_2

blazer from New York & Co., blouse by Jones New York, Joe's Jeans The Pant skinny cargos, Franco Sarto Vicar platform heels, Nixon watch, Pucci sunglasses

When I say this outfit was inspired by the Spring 2011 DKNY runway outfit in the inset photo, what I mean is that it looks absolutely nothing like the DKNY outfit. The pants aren't the same, my blazer is cropped, I'm not wearing a necklace, my hands aren't in my pockets, etc. But I really liked the DKNY color combo, especially since I had a brightly colored blouse. And what a great work outfit!

I only got one shot before the camera ran out of battery life. I hope you like it, my friends! It shows off my new shoes pretty well!

3 comments:

  1. Love the colored top and your shoes look amazing as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. totally nailed it! love the blazer- great color!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooohh love this outfit!! so great. <3 EverRubyGirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please add to the conversation! I'd love to hear from you.