Friday, September 3, 2010

Vacationing in London, Paris, Rome, and Frankfurt

Hello my friends! My husband and I are going on a two week vacation in Europe. I’ve been saving my hard-earned dollars to buy some clothing and shoes on the other side of the Atlantic.

We are taking our netbook computer, so I will be able to continue blogging, however, it may not be every weekday as I’ve been doing.

Look for street style posts, my outfit posts, and other goodies, including a report from London’s Fashion’s Night Out. I won’t bore you with the touristy stuff, I’ll be blogging about fashion, spirituality, or humor, I assure you!

4 comments:

  1. Have a fabulous vacation, my love!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow! Have tons of fun! Experience the culture and the fashion. Thanks for following :) Ill do the same.

    Style Anthem

    ReplyDelete

Please add to the conversation! I'd love to hear from you.