Tuesday, August 16, 2011

A Dress with a Secret

DSC00216_2

Adrienne Vittadini dress, jacket from NY & Co., Vince Camuto leather flats

Today is the first time I wore this simple black sheath dress, which I puchased from Ideeli for $2.95 (I had a store credit). It's not the most flattering dress I own, but it's a kind of wardrobe staple that I didn't have before.

Anyways, as I wore it, I felt something stabbing my shoulders. I put my hand under the shoulder straps and felt a snap closure. What is that doing there? I had to go into the bathroom and check it out. Imagine my surprise when I discovered little snaps attached to ties, to snap my bra straps into! This is brilliant. I have never heard of such a thing. But there they are, insuring my bra straps don't get exposed. Wow. I am impressed. Have any of you heard of this, my friends? Let me know in the comments!

1 comment:

  1. ive never heard of it but it sounds like a great idea!

    ReplyDelete

Please add to the conversation! I'd love to hear from you.