Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Late Summer Hues

DSC00297_2

DSC00296_2

jacket from Ann Taylor, t-shirt from Ann Taylor, skirt by Calvin Klein, slingback shoes from Ann Taylor

OK, so I just realized almost this entire outfit is from Ann Taylor, but all from different years. The jacket is the oldest, followed by the shoes, then the t-shirt I got this summer. And I didn't pay for any of the AT items, the jacket and shoes were gifts from my Mom, and the t-shirt I got with a birthday gift card. I'm so blessed!

It's that time of the season where I've worn everything in my closet multiple times, I'm just trying to come up with new combinations until fall hits. With temperatures around 100 degrees, literally, it's too early to break out anything fall. So I'm enjoying my creams and bright colors!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add to the conversation! I'd love to hear from you.