Thursday, August 5, 2010

How I Wear It: The Crochet Trend

pale blue sweater by Calvin Klein, crochet skirt from Wet Seal (circa 1995), cream patent slingbacks by Stuart Weitzman, Death Star Debris necklace by Deka Ray


khaki crochet vest from Express (circa 1995), white t-shirt from Banana Republic, white ankle pants from LOFT, leather flats by Belle by Sigerson Morrison, handbag from Dooney & Bourke, Death Star Debris necklace by Deka Ray

I read that crochet is a current micro-trend. It must have also been a trend in the mid-1990s, because both crochet pieces I have, I have had for a long, long time. The crochet skirt is a favorite of mine, though it is a little loose, it has shades of blue, green, and gold in it, and I can wear it with many different tops. I happened to wear one of my favorite necklaces on both of these outfit days, I mostly bought it because it was inspired by Star Wars, but I like it for many other reasons too!

Click for larger photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add to the conversation! I'd love to hear from you.