Monday, October 25, 2010

Mystery Blazer

blazer by Sandra Angelozzi, white shirt by Splendid, skirt from Ann Taylor, Via Spiga patent heels, necklace from White House Black Market


I received this black Sandra Angelozzi blazer from a Chicago friend who was cleaning out her closet. It is pretty cool: it has lace-up grommets up either side of the front, and one going up the center of the back. Interesting to have corset/shoelace details on a blazer! Despite internet searches to find out more about Ms. Angelozzi, the most I can come up with is that she is a Canadian designer. My friend got it from her friend, so it's twice passed down and in perfect shape. I had to get the sleeves hemmed though (short arms).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add to the conversation! I'd love to hear from you.