Wednesday, November 17, 2010

eBay Score: Paul & Joe Skirt

cashmere sweater by Magaschoni, metallic pencil skirt by Paul & Joe, necklace from White House Black Market, silver cuff from Mexico, Circa Joan & David patent low heels, Botkier handbag


This interesting metallic silver-and-brown skirt is one of my new additions, and it showcases the power of eBay: it’s difficult to pass up a great deal on an item you weren’t even looking for. An innocent search for “pencil skirt” turned up this new-with-tags $29 free shipping score. So now I am trying to incorporate it into outfits, but it’s a little difficult. The skirt is mostly silvery, and the brown is on the purple side. I think I will try to pair it with cream and burgandy tops for the holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add to the conversation! I'd love to hear from you.