Tuesday, November 23, 2010

New Olive Boots! 100th Post!


orange sweater from LOFT, brown plaid skirt from LOFT, Rosegold booties from Shopbop, necklace from Express, Zoya Kalista nail polish, DKNY tights

Check out my new booties! What I love about them: mid heel, I can wear them with brown and olive green, and they are super comfortable. I try not to wear shoes two days in a row, I read somewhere that it's good to let leather and suede rest. So I've been wearing them every other day. They are perfect with jeans and skirts.

In other news, this is my 100th post! I have some humor coming up for the next few days, so please keep coming by. I love reading comments, my friends, so don't be shy!


P.S. Has anyone noticed that so many shoes and boots on the market today are made of suede? It's having a major moment right now. Be sure to use that suede protector spray, my friends, this material can be easily damaged!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add to the conversation! I'd love to hear from you.