Thursday, November 4, 2010

Military Jacket

denim military cropped jacket by BB Dakota, purple ruffle button-up from Nordstroms, grey pants from LOFT, Stuart Weitzman flannel grey flats

I've had this military jacket for a year now, and have always struggled about how to incorporate it into my work wardrobe. I wore it with a denim skirt last summer, which didn't look right, and it didn't look good paired with black pants or skirts either. Finally I went out and bought an inexpensive top to go under it. I think I'm happy with this combo, largely because I am wearing the shirt untucked. Have you ever had a new piece of clothing that was difficult to integrate with your other clothes, my friends? Click for larger photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add to the conversation! I'd love to hear from you.